I downloaded it from Burda Style last week & have been looking for the perfect fabric for it since! Well if you saw my Wal-mart post I got it finally :). Anyways it is a FREE downloadable pattern… but it does print on 45 pieces of paper, 40 or which you have to cut out & tape together… but it was worth it! The pattern is for Euro sizes 34-46 which is 4-16 US I think. Here is the direct link to the Azalea Dress Pattern.
SOOO I did do things a little differently… I used a knit instead of woven so I was able to leave out the zipper because it stretches right over my head! I also LOVE the way the poly falls… its light but has enough weight to drape. Well here are the pictures! I still need to hem the bottom but my serger looper thread broke & I’m not dealing with it right now lol. Be warned I am MUCH larger then my model so the back shot looks a little wonky. I promise real shots soon.
Cost to make this dress… 3.5 yards of fabric at $2 a yard plus 8.4% tax… $7.59 for a great dress!