I am so excited to be part of the very first Bundle Up! Build a Better Bundle promotion from Pattern Revolution. I have to say I was seriously flattered to be included with some amazing veteran designers that I have admired for years.
So what is Bundle Up!? It is a collection of seasonal patterns and you can choose your bundle size AND which patterns are included. It’s a fully customized bundle so you don’t have to buy patterns you already have to get a good deal on new ones you want. Not only that but over half of the patterns are BRAND NEW!
Many of the patterns included will be 60% off at just $4 each when you buy a bundle of 10. These particular bundle is all girls summer themed patterns including my NEW Girls California Dress & Peplum that is releasing soon ;).
FUN FACT FRIDAY: when you buy the WHOLE bundle, you’ll be saving $1056!!
Juuuuuuuuust kidding! Since YOU determine how much each pattern costs based on the number of patterns you buy, we’ve plugged in a value of $100 per pattern to stand in as the “retail” price. Once you have 6 or more patterns in your cart, the bundle rate will be applied automatically taking it down to $4.50 or less per pattern.
What makes Bundle UP different from other bundle sales?
- We only feature established designers whose patterns and reputation you already know and trust.
- We create themed bundles. Our first bundle is Girls, coming next Women’s. This way you get more of what you need and none of what you don’t.
- We offer primarily new release patterns and throw in a couple oldies but goodies to round out the bundle.
- We allow you to Build a Better Bundle. You get to pick and choose which patterns and how many to include in your bundle (minimum of 6 patterns for bundle pricing).
- The more you buy, the more you save!
How does it work?
These patterns are already a great bargain, marked down about 50% from their retail prices, but we have an even better deal in store for you. The more you buy, the better deal you score! You must buy at least 6 patterns to get bundle pricing, but the more you add to your cart, the cheaper they get. Here are the details:
- $4.50 each for 6-7 ($27- $31.50 total)
- $4.25 each for 8-9 ($34- $38.25 total)
- $4.00 each for 10-11 ($40- $44 total)