365 Days of Pinterest!

If you have been following me over the last few months and or saw my ‘Pinterest Got Your Interest?‘ post you have probably noticed that I am seriously loving this site!  It is like crack for the creative mind!

I currently have over 2,700 pins with 90% of them being in some way craft or home related.  Though I have been good about completing a few projects or recipes from it a month I know I simply will never have enough time to do it all BUT last night I thought to my self ‘why not share it with my readers!’.  And so ‘365 Days of Pinterest!’ was born!

I know I will have some late posts but my goal is to post a pinterest inspired post each day for the whole year!  Whether it is a craft tutorial I found, a recipe that I can’t wait to try or just a picture of something inspiring… just something to help inspire others as well :).   That and I find I do well with small easy projects and this one fits the bill.

To find all my ‘365 Days of Pinterest!’ posts simply go here.

Have you joined Pinterest yet?  If you are waiting on an invite I would love to send you one!  Just leave a comment here asking me too.  Do NOT put your email in the comment box but just in the email box… only I will see it this & I will send you out an email invite!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

27 Responses to “365 Days of Pinterest!”

1. Kim Moos January 2, 2012 at 5:34 pm #5824

I would LOVE a Pinterest invite! Thank you, thank you, thank you – and I love your blog and am glad to have you back!

2. Heather Frazier January 3, 2012 at 5:58 am #5826

Thank you soooo much for offering to send out invites! I have seen sooo many things from Pinterest that I want to try but haven’t been able to get an account. I look forward to receiving your invite, and to seeing all the wonderful things you will be posting for 365 Days of Pinterest. Great idea!

• Kymy January 3, 2012 at 12:21 pm #5827

Your welcome!!! Your invite has been sent :)

3. Allyson Gilcrease January 3, 2012 at 3:39 pm #5828

Thank you for offering an invite!!! I have been wanting to join, but didn’t know anyone who was on it. :-(

I found you blog about a month ago and love it! Check it as often as I can. Hope you have a wonderful 2012!

4. Reina Lopez January 3, 2012 at 4:45 pm #5829

Hi, could you pretty, pretty, pretty please send me an invite to the fancy pinterest? I can’t get enough of it but its been WEEKS and still no invite. Thanks so much.

• reina lopez January 4, 2012 at 11:54 am #5832

Thanks so much!! logged in and I am going over your pins. many, many great ideas!

5. Kath January 4, 2012 at 3:59 pm #5833

I would love an invite as well if possible, thank you kindly!

6. Jeff January 5, 2012 at 12:03 pm #5835

Hi there! Love the blog and would love a way to check out each and every one of your 365 days :) If you still have any invites, I would be glad to take one off your hands.

Thanks in advance!

7. Sarah January 7, 2012 at 8:44 pm #5837

Would love an invite!

8. New End Studio January 8, 2012 at 1:58 am #5839

This is an interesting series. If you have any invites, would you please send one my way? Thank you!

Gloria

9. Monica January 8, 2012 at 5:36 am #5840

I would absolutely love a Pinterest invite! THANKS!

10. Mary January 9, 2012 at 7:16 am #5841

I’d love an invite, too, if it’s still possible? I’ve been trying to get an invite for what seems like months!

Thanks!

11. Rebecca January 28, 2012 at 2:39 am #5845

I just found your blog and was checking it out and found you may still be sharing pinterest invites? I’m hooked on it and not even a member…Looking forward cheri lowing your 365!
    Thanks in advance if your able share an invite!

12. Jenny Cross February 9, 2012 at 5:11 am #5846

would love an invite! thank you :)

13. LRO February 11, 2012 at 6:35 pm #5847

Girlfriend you are brilliant what a fantastic idea! I am loving your blog and so glad I found you!

Leila

PS. WordPress Rocks! I love finding great wp pages to follow.

14. LRO February 11, 2012 at 6:36 pm #5848

And yes, Pinterest is terribly addicting, once you are there it is almost impossible to leave.