Well its not new by anymeans, but its new to me… a whole $10 investment from a yard sale! Then $6 & a couple of cans of spray paint later its like new! It works & all I just need to get the tension adjusted. I spent a few hours working on it, stripped it down as good as I could & gave it a scrub. Then I sanded down rough spots cleaned AGAIN & masked off with masking tape & plastic wrap. I sprayed it with rust stop white primer & then finished it off with ‘Ballet Slipper’ pink in a gloss finish. The darker pink is a ‘berry’ gloss. I also sprayed the case with the ballet slipper pink in a satin finish.
It took some time to do & reassemble, but all in all I a very please! Here are a few pics through the process. The last pic was taken before I put the last little cover back on. Its nothing special, just a Dressmaker 7000 from the 70’s. Once I get the tension adjusted it will be a good basic machine to have as a back up or to teach lessons on. Plus its just cute!
Well the pictures that I promised!