This pattern is includes an ebook .pdf file with 17 pages of directions and 62 professional digitized pages that you assemble to make the full sizes pieces. (8-20 pages per view and includes a print chart so you only print what you need). Make sure to read the directions BEFORE printing off all the pages.
- Infants: Newborn, 0-3m, 3-6m, 6-9m, 9-12m,
- Toddlers: 12-18m, 18-24m, 2T, 3T, 4T
- Girls: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10
- Tween: 12, 14, 16, 18
- See chart for more detailed sizing information & measurements.
SKILL LEVEL: Advanced Beginner to Intermediate
- Ball Point Needle
- Tracing Paper
- Matching Thread
- Sewing Machine
- 1/2-2.5 yards of Knit Fabric (main)
- 1/8 yard Contrasting Knit with 60%+ stretch.