This morning I checked my email to see that Dawn of Two Pretty Little Skirts had awarded me the ‘Queen of ALLL Things Awe-Summ!!!’ blog award! Dawn I am glad you love my blog & thanks so much for the award! Making people like you happy is why I blog!
To accept and pass this award on I must list 7 awesome things about myself and then list 7 awesome people I’d like to pass this award on to.
7 awesome things about me:
1. I enjoy helping others out, even if it means losing ME time.
2. I volunteer at the local thrift shop that supports our local animal shelter 10-16hrs a week (when kiddos are with the ex)
3. I love sharing tutorials, patterns & links with others
4. I loving helping people save money& find great deals
5. I have 3 amazing kiddos 3 yrs & under including a set of twins.
6. I lost 29lbs in about 6 months & am helping others do the same!
7. I volunteer with 2 local twins clubs SNOMOMS & WhidbeyPOM to help out other moms of twins & the community!
7 bloggers I’d like to pass this onto:
1. Confessions of a Craft Addict
Hello! Nice to meet you! But…I’m having a hard time reconciling items 2 and 5 on your list. How?
I am divorced & my kiddos go to their dads a few days a week, so I go & volunteer while they are gone!
You are one busy woman. I give you major kudos for all that you do. Such worthwhile projects. Such a giving spirit. You are an inspiration.
Wow! Thanks so much for the amazing award. I will proudly display it on my blog and pass it on to 7 more deserving bloggers.
lol…for those who think you are one busy woman…that is a major understatement. How you do it I just don’t know but you do it so well. Now if only you busy woman would make my slings? lol…you have had the fabric for 3 months… 😀
You haven’t been to my house in nearly that long! I told you to come over & it would be done in about 15 minutes!