Before sewing items to donate to the hospital (this or others) PLEASE contact them first & ask what they need… you may need to bring this in to show them before they can give you an answer. Some hospitals are very strict about what they can take. If you would like to help but don’t have a local hospital in need Gracie’s Gowns always has families in need! You can send them there & they will distribute them to NICU’s & families who would love them.
If you have, any questions feel free to send me a quick email or leave a comment Happy Sewing! Kymy Everything Your Mama Made & More!
***NOTE: Pattern piece C is flipped backwards on this file, we are working on updating it ASAP. So either cut 2 mirror image for piece B or flip pattern piece C over before tracing/cutting***
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
- Micro Preemie 1-3lbs & up to 15″
- Tiny Preemie 3-5lbs & up to 17.5″
- NB Preemie 5-8lbs & up to 20″
- Newborn 8-11lbs & up to 22.5″
- 1/8 yard or more soft cotton fabric PREWASHED
- Sewing Machine
- Tracing tool
YOU WILL ALSO NEED:
- Letter Sized Paper
- TapeThis is one of the few patterns I ask you NOT TO SELL. I do not want to sell this pattern because I did not create it so people could make them to sell, or I could profit off of it, but instead to encourage people to help others out. For that reason this pattern is FREE FOR PERSONAL & CHARITY USE ONLY.*Free EYMM downloads do require you create a free account to log-in and download the files for file security. This also allows us to send out any updates that are made. Sorry for the inconvenience.*